Navigation List

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Foolproof Chocolate Fudge

This fudge was so easy to make and everyone in my family loves it. I have tried several variations such crushed mint oreos, heath toffee chips and nuts, as well white chocolate chips with macadamian nuts. I would reccommend this recipes it you want something fast that works every time.

Excellent recipe.. I got a little creatived and used white choclate in stead of dark and Mint extract instead of vanilla then added 3 drops of green food coloring. My family thinks it the best think since Andie's mints. I'm sure this will become a new Christmas tradition on my party table.
This recipe came out exactly right. I made a little change to this recipe by swapping out half of the semi-sweet chocolate chips with butterscotch chips. The outcome was delicious! It gave the fudge a lot more flavor. I also recommend swapping out half of the semi-sweet chocolate chips with peanut butter chips. These add a lot of flavor and are a different kind of fudge. I will definitely be making this fudge again.

for the full recipe just click here >>> Foolproof Chocolate Fudge @ bakerbynature.com
Foolproof Chocolate Fudge
4/ 5
Oleh