Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

Glutenista's Gluten-Free Eclair Recipe

This chocolate cake is some of the best chocolate cake I have ever made/tasted. I made it for my boyfriend's daughter's 8th birthday tonight (my son and I are gluten-free and I wanted us to all be able to share the same cake), and everyone at the table raved about how good the cake was. 

That is really saying a lot, too, because both my boyfriend and his daughter are incredibly picky eaters. I HIGHLY recommend this recipe to anyone looking for a delicious, moist chocolate cake that will please everybody at the table, whether they're used to eating gluten-free or not.



Very good. I used bundt pan, so needed to cook it a little longer. Made the night before, kept in fridge then frosted with homemade chocolate butter cream frosting. Has a cake/brownie texture.....Yum will make again!!

Glutenista's Gluten-Free Eclair Recipe
4/ 5
Oleh