Navigation List

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Chocolate Chip Dip Recipe

My husband found this recipe from a friend who posted it on Facebook and we just tried it today. It's amazing! So easy to make and delicious. This will be the dip that I bring for holidays and other social events from now on.

We made no changes and this dip was FANTASTIC. It would be a great party dip if you don't make the mistake of "tasting" it first! You might wind up eating the whole batch before the party starts! Thank you for an easy and delicious recipe!

A hit at a teenager birthday party. I preferred it with 1/2 the butter, but I'm not a butter fanatic either. Instead everyone at the party loved it as is, so 5 stars is is! It's a fool proof way to serve a cheesecake flavour without needing to bake. It is also nice to serve with different types of cookies (also accommodating gluten free, nut free and other special diets). I topped some of them with toasted almonds, some with strawberry preserves and some as is. The top favourites for "scoops" were graham crackers and Pavesini! Thank you Angela Naumann for your recipe.

I made this tonight because I wanted something sweet and quick to make. This recipe was perfect!! It tasted so good, especially with strawberries and grapes! I will definitely make again!

This recipe was a hit. Everyone loved it. I made a few changes. I only used 1 tbsp of light brown sugar because I didn't want it too sweet and only about 1/3 stick of butter instead of a full stick because it's what I had. I also only used 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips. A full cup would have been way too much and would have overpowered the cheesecake flavor. Make sure you have enough graham crackers. This dip would have been gone if I had brought more graham crackers. I would definitely make this again.
Chocolate Chip Dip Recipe

INGREDIENTS

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Graham cracker sticks

INSTRUCTIONS
  • In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham cracker sticks. Yield: 2 cups.


Chocolate Chip Dip Recipe
4/ 5
Oleh