Navigation List

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

GRILLED SALMON WITH AVOCADO SALSA

Simple, delicious, and healthy. We don't have a grill, so I bake the salmon fillets at 375 degrees for about 18 minutes. I've added this to our regular rotation of meals. I use 2% Greek yogurt, which can be a little sour on its own, but works very well together with the salmon.

I made this for the avocado dip, which was perfect alongside my salmon. For the salmon, I squirted lemon juice on it, covered it in Chef Paul Prudhomme's Salmon Magic (love that) and cedar plank grilled it. So good. The avocado dip was cool and delicious served with the firm, smoky fish. Yum!


Delicious! I used fat free sour cream in place of the yogurt. Instead of salmon, I used sole filets and broiled them. It worked really well, and the dinner party I served them to really liked both the fish and the sauce!

GRILLED SALMON WITH AVOCADO SALSA
4/ 5
Oleh