Navigation List

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Creamy Avocado Salad Dressing | 4 Ingredient Paleo Dressing

Exactly what I was looking for! I was trying to recreate a chop salad I had at a local restaurant and this did the trick! I used it to top chopped romaine, chopped avacdo, chopped tomatoes, crumbled bacon and gorgonzola cheese. Makes a rich and elegant looking salad - would be great for company.

I had just read an article about the amazing health benefits of watermelon (lycopene), but the doctor said to maximize the benefits of it, it should be paired with spinach & avocado, but he doubted that would be too appetizing. I'm thrilled to find this combination works!!

Delicious! I omitted the dill since I was out but otherwise, made as directed. The flavor was reminiscent of cucumber. Will try adding a garlic clove next time since you can never have too much garlic!

Creamy Avocado Salad Dressing | 4 Ingredient Paleo Dressing
4/ 5
Oleh