Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE TURTLE CUPCAKES

I made these for a family Christmas party and they were a big hit. I followed the recipe exactly, easy to make and delicious. So good!! The only thing I did different is that my caramels seemed smaller so I used one small bag of them. I also laid the pecans on wax paper first, drizzled the caramel and then the chocolate. Even so- the taste was so much better than store bought!!

I just made these and they turned out great! I used parchment paper and put them in the freezer before I dipped them in chocolate.Deliciously moist cake with a light and fluffy mint buttercream topping. After covering cupcakes with buttercream, decorating with sprinkles or chocolate pieces is recommended


HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE TURTLE CUPCAKES

First of all if you use the true Mini cupcakes pans this recipe makes lots more than 24. Actually I got over 50 from it using my cupcakes. Now maybe it would make 24 regular size cupcakes????? Also I would not add 2 cups of milk for the pudding to put inside the muffins. It was way too thin.Maybe use 1 1/2. The thing that I am a bit upset with is I had to make something for a funerl dinner and I am not sure these will turn out like they should. I still need to frost them.

HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE TURTLE CUPCAKES
4/ 5
Oleh