Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

CLASSIC MARSHMALLOW FRUIT DIP

This was a hit at our Christmas Eve dinner. I served it with a variety of fresh fruit and everyone raved about it! we always used this recipe, and everyone loved it. Just the right amount of sweetness. Delicious! If you add a little orange zest it gives it a very fresh fruit taste.Oh-so-good! Serve with fresh fruit.

One of the most popular appetizers I know of. Fruit always disappears first, especially when served with this dip! Goes especially well with cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries and honeydew melon.I love this stuff. I am not a big fruit eater...and neither is my husband. When I made this...it was gone in an instant. I have made this so many times...it is just great.


CLASSIC MARSHMALLOW FRUIT DIP

This fruit dip tastes wonderful! However, I found that it makes a little too much, so I cut the ingredients in half. Other then that…I would NOT change a thing.Addictive! Yummy...took this to a family BBQ as an appetizer, everyone just stood at the counter hovered over the bowl! It was great, light, not too sweet, we all loved it. Served with grapes and strawberries, can't wait for the honeydew and cantaloupe!I have been making this fruit dip for years and it is by the far the best one I've tried. So simple but sooooo good!


CLASSIC MARSHMALLOW FRUIT DIP
4/ 5
Oleh