Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

HOMEMADE CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME RECIPE

I just wanted to say that I made this dish and found the flavor to be terrible,it was easy and the chicken was very juicy.My husband and I loved this recipe. I made enough to send to a couple who frequently shares prepared food with us. I was confident that they would like this dish after my husband and I had the first portions of the recipe. It is a winner!I put 3 pieces each into 2 baking dishes and had enough to share with my neighbors. 

Very good and easy. Texture and flavor were lovely, I would make two changes. Next time, garlic bread crumbs, and sauteed onions (or garlic) or both along with the mushrooms. A bit of extra kick would make this satisfying dish even more impressive.This was so scrumptious! I cut the liquids and it came out GREAT!


HOMEMADE CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME RECIPE

I thought that the breading was really great, but the dish was so soggy when it came out. I wish I could find something like this, just with not so much liquid. It tasted pretty good besides being soggy.It was excellent. I will try to see if I can change it so it maybe is a little lower in fat , but it was excellent. Will make this again



HOMEMADE CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME RECIPE
4/ 5
Oleh