Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

ONE-POT CHEESY TACO PASTA

A delicious twist on taco night, this hearty noodle toss can be garnished to taste with your favourite Tex Mex fixings, such as crumbled tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded lettuce, green onion and diced tomatoes. In no way was I expecting something I would serve to company, but I needed something quick for dinner. Putting this together was a breeze, and I liked that it only used one pot. 

I didn't have any crushed tomatoes, so I subbed diced tomato with chilies, which I ran through the blender to puree. I was impressed with the amount of flavor for such a small amount of ingredients. The kids gobbled it right up, and already want to know when I'll be making it again. We topped with sour cream, diced tomatoes, green onion,and tortilla chips. This is will definitely be one of our "in a rush" go-to dinners.


ONE-POT CHEESY TACO PASTA

This was easy and delicious! My kids aren't too crazy about spice, so I think next time I will only use one seasoning packet (for a double batch), but otherwise amazing!Was quick and easy to make and very filling. The flavors seemed a bit off for me though and neither my husband or my son were very fond of it.I LOVE Mexican food but I like to keep more variety in our meal rotations and never thought of this. Only thing j changed was that I used tomato sauce instead of crushed tomatoes. 



ONE-POT CHEESY TACO PASTA
4/ 5
Oleh