Navigation List

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

HOMEMADE PEPPERMINT PATTIES

I changed it a little and It made it SOOO easy and much cleaner! I simply put a little chocolate on the bottom of a cupcake liner and then put in the peppermint patty (after I froze them for 5min) then added a little more chocolate. Froze again for 5mins.

They came right out of the liners and all had pretty designs! I used the renolds foil cupcake liners, they seemed to work better than regular cupcake liners!

I have made this recipie as christmas gifts for the past two years - everyone loves them! They keep in the fridge or freezer for a long time - so they can be made ahead of time. I found using an electric fondue pot to keep the chocolate melted while doing the dipping works really well - just make sure you keep the setting on low!

HOMEMADE PEPPERMINT PATTIES
4/ 5
Oleh