Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

PEANUT BUTTER AND CREAM CHEESE FAT BOMB (KETO/LOW CARB)

A heavenly, rich dessert. They take some time, but they're well worth the wait.These were great! I really liked the peanut and the cream cheese filling was wonderful. I found the filling a bit tricky to spread, but the rest of it was easy.These were absolutley fantastic. I just stirred the peanut butter chips in with cream cheese mixture. Delicious!Great and Easy recipe!!! My whole family loved them!! Thanks...

They are very rich, so cut into small bars and chill for several hours. The most difficult part is cuttinig through the thick cookie crust. A couple of variations I've tried: 1. sub butterscotch chips for peanut butter chips 2. (I didn't read correctly and this was an accident but worked well). Crust: cut flower, sugar & butter together with pastry cutter. Mix in chocolate chips.


PEANUT BUTTER AND CREAM CHEESE FAT BOMB (KETO/LOW CARB)

These were very easy to make, but not so spectacular. Very dry tasting, and the cream cheese flavor came through as just a hint of sourness instead of a rich cream cheese. I will stick with making a cheese cake next time.I even made them twice to see if I did something wrong. As far as I can tell, I followed the directions to a 'T'. It was also hard to spread the cream cheese filling on top of the peanut butter chips.



PEANUT BUTTER AND CREAM CHEESE FAT BOMB (KETO/LOW CARB)
4/ 5
Oleh