Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

PEANUT BUTTER MOLTEN LAVA CAKES

oh wow!!!! This is unbelievable! My daughter and I were watching MasterChef and they made a chocolate lava cake. I had to make it, so I went to my favorite website! This recipe was so simple and quick. I was amazed. I melted 4 oz of tollhouse chocolate chips with the butter because that was all I had.

It tated like the ones I've gotten at a restaurant! My batter was not thick and I'm sure it is because I used my KitchenAid mixer and didn't attempt to mix it by hand. I did not put it in a bag (i just didn't see the point), I did not refrigerate and I didn't cook it in a pan of water. They did none of that on MasterChef.



Why make more work for yourself. Everyone's oven is different, but I cooked them for 11 min. Next time, I will cook it 1 min more. I will definitely be serving this when I have company over for dinner and to make it easier, I will refrigerate the batter so that all I have to do is pop it in the oven when we are finished eating.

PEANUT BUTTER MOLTEN LAVA CAKES
4/ 5
Oleh