Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

SKINNY RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS

Classic cheesecake bars become a touch more elegant with a white chocolate filling. A layer of raspberry preserves and drizzle of white chocolate take them over the top.I made these for a work bake off last week and won first place! Everyone loved the fruit topping - it made a big difference among all the other chocolate desserts. Very easy to make and delicious. I recommend warming the preserves a bit before spreading them to make it easier to spread -- and definitely letting the cheesecake cool enough before doing that.

I love this recipe. the more you beat the cream cheese the lighter it is. I like cheesecake a little more on the dense side. don't beat it as much if you like it more dense. the raspberry preserves really make it!!!!


SKINNY RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS

Used this recipe for my first attempt at cheesecake and this came out better than expected. Everyone that tasted it loved it and I even got some requests to make this again for others as well. Recipe is very easy to follow. I did make one change. I used strawberry preserves instead of raspberry and used more than called for to ensure that it covered the entire pan. I also heated the preserves a bit to make for easier spreading as someone else suggested.




SKINNY RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
4/ 5
Oleh