Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

RASPBERRY BANANA AND BLUEBERRY MACARONS

Fantabulous colored,raspberry banana and bluebery fruit for bite-sized macaroons. Divide batter into thirds and color one-third pink and flavor with raspberry flavoring; color one-third yellow and flavor with lemon flavoring; color one-third pale blue and flavor with vanilla. Fill and make sandwich cookies with filling of choice, like peach jam or strawberry preserves.

I have made macarons twice before and was fairly successful. With this recipe, however, my macarons stuck to the parchment paper and that has never happened to me before. I liked that the macarons aren't as sweet as the ones I've made before and seem lighter. That's why I would like to try this recipe again and see if maybe I should have baked a little longer... I'm not sure what the cause of my problem was but these cookies are difficult to master so I will troubleshoot until I get them right.


RASPBERRY BANANA AND BLUEBERRY MACARONS

They turned out easier to make than I expected! The hardest part was to make them perfectly circular! I got around that using the cupcake baking sheet. Just make sure to use the paper cups and remove them when still a bit warm, CAREFULLY!! And voila! You have perfectly round shaped macaroons without any effort! :-)


RASPBERRY BANANA AND BLUEBERRY MACARONS
4/ 5
Oleh