Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE COOKIES

I made these cookies for the raffle table at my club meeting. I had extra copies of the recipe for anyone that wanted them. The next month, I got 11 raves for the cookies, so they will be made again. Everyone at my house, loves Chocolate - in any form.

These Came Out great, and my little sister loved them! I used devils food and chocolate frosting per her tastes. I made them very big, so next time I will roll out the dough and make mini cookie sandwiches. I will also try lemon cake with lemon icing.
I just made these a few days ago, and they were not only easy but absolutely delicious! They are a little puffy when you first take them out of the oven, but like another person said, they flatten out as they cool. I used the coconut pecan frosting for the sandwich cookies, but I had some that didnt match up properly, so I dusted those with powdered sugar. AMAZING!

GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE COOKIES
4/ 5
Oleh