Navigation List

Thursday, June 20, 2019

MARSHMALLOW BUTTERCREAM FROSTING

I like cakes and I like frosting. I especially like homemade buttercream frosting. Better still, I like the corners of the cake with 2 inches thick frosting on each side. Believe me when I say I know buttercream is good when I try it.


This freezing Marshmallow Buttercream is VERY good, you definitely want to use it every time you make a cake! This is also a good filler for cakes, cakes and pipes that are good for pleasant decoration. Now, let's go straight in and get the ins and outs of all the details.

 INGREDIENTS

  • 1 C. salted butter, soft
  • 1 - 7oz marshmallow cream container
  • 2 tsp Vanilla flavoring
  • 3 C. Powdered Sugar


 DIRECTION
Cream with butter and marshmallow cream

Add vanilla spices until they are evenly mixed

Slowly add powdered sugar little by little. Beat for several minutes until smooth.
Enjoy!
MARSHMALLOW BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
4/ 5
Oleh