Navigation List

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

BANANA OAT ENERGY BITES

Everybody loves banana specialy my husband, he loves bananan since was a kid until now. he always ask me to make somefood with banana, I always do what he want and yesterday I make this for everyone I love. As always I did it, the flavor was so great and so yummy. This not difficult recipe to make, so let's do it..


BANANA OAT ENERGY BITES

Ingridients
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 2 cups rolled oats
  • ¼ cup almond butter (or peanut butter, or your favorite nut butter)
  • ¼ cup honey
  • 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
  • ½ teaspoon cinnamon


Instructions
  1. Mash up the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
  2. Stir in the rolled oats, almond butter, honey, miniature chocolate chips and cinnamon.
  3. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a 1-inch ball. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
  4. get full instructions @ tiphero.com
BANANA OAT ENERGY BITES
4/ 5
Oleh