Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

BEST DIP FOR DORITOS RECIPE

Some folks in my office made this -- and it's nothing short of amazing (and delicious). I am huge salty snack fan -- so this appetizer spread was a dream come true for me. This takes a bit of time to make, but we divided up the task of making doritos among a number of folks (potluck style), so it came together (and disappeared...) pretty quickly. 

Super-fun! I have seen many different versions/variations of this type of recipe, I love this one . My friends & family thought this was so clever, and we had a blast "demolishing" it bite by bite! To make things a little easier, I simply surrounded the stadium with stacked plastic cups for guests' snack-filling, instead of making tons of sandwiches. =)


BEST DIP FOR DORITOS RECIPE

So cool!!! I'm doing this for Super Bowl at my job.Looks amazing! I'm wondering if I can make something smaller than that. I mean if I made the same size shown there'll be a lot left over.This recipe was made in my best friend's family for years. She has since passed it on to me. The children love it!


BEST DIP FOR DORITOS RECIPE
4/ 5
Oleh