Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sundried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken

Very colorful. This recipe card has a 'smiley face' on it that my mom drew. She only drew them on her finest recipes. Amazing! garlicky, cheesy, spinachy (is that a word?) all wrapped in a great knob of decadent warm wonderful tomato goodness. Try these in place of that scary frozen block of green beans you have shoved in the back of your freezer. I used fresh spinach and followed the directions just the same. I paired this up with another newer offering here on allrecipes.com, Joanne's Jalapeno Chicken. A night of comfort food awaits you with this dynamic duo.

it's a fairly good and colorful nice appetizer, found the prep and cooking time to be closer to 25-30 minutes total making it something that can be put together pretty quickly in a pinch to accompany a chicken dish



Sundried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken

this is like a tomato topped with a spinach ball...great idea! I used herbed stuffing crumbs, as I do in my spinach ball recipe, and used less butter. The only problem I had ... They got dried out on top when I broiled them, maybe because I cut butter back to 1/4 cup. So I just brushed some butter on top and they were fine.Made it EXACTLY....IT WAS AMAZING, now one of my new go to favorites, 

Recipe >>> Sundried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken @ yammiesnoshery.com

Sundried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
4/ 5
Oleh