Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

MATCHA WHITE CHOCOLATE DARK WITH COCONUT AND RASPBERRY

Fun twist to the original matcha white chocolate dark with coconut and raspberry. we added more of the matcha powder like about another tablespoon, which made the matcha taste come out a little more, but made the chocolate bar a darker color and less pretty. We also added a pinch more salt for the second batch because the first one was lacking. Overall though, it was kind of disappointing because matcha is so expensive and this needed so much before the flavor came out. I used maeda-en culinary quality matcha.

Great recipe! Worked very well with the exception I will lower the total sugar amount and add more Matcha powder. They are quite sweet but taste great. Wonderful green hue that made my family look twice.



I love matcha flavor. Came out really sweet! Next time I will cut the sugar in half and see how that tastes. I will be making them again soon, soooo good!


MATCHA WHITE CHOCOLATE DARK WITH COCONUT AND RASPBERRY
4/ 5
Oleh