Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love making these cookies around Christmas and Valentine's day. They look so pretty and taste so rich of chocolate.The only change I make is using white chocolate chips rather than dark. It not only makes them pretty, but also gives them a different flavor, which everyone loves. I like to make them petite.These cookies are very good! I put cream cheese on top of my cookies and they are very heavenly.

My nephew asked specifically for red velvet cookies. I failed to look at the amount of food coloring and thought I had enough and did not. Other than the color being wrong the cookies were moist and tasty. My nephew didn't like them because they weren't red but that just meant more for me.These cookies had a pretty good taste but it needed less sugar and a lot less food coloring. After I ate one I felt a little sick from the amount of food coloring. These cookies had a pretty good taste but it needed less sugar and a lot less food coloring. 



After I ate one I felt a little sick from the amount of food coloring.Delicious, very good and doesn't need much more than chocolate chips. Easy to make, too. 


Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
4/ 5
Oleh