Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sweet Potato Hash Egg Cups

"Bursting with flavor, these little morsels make a clever presentation for weekend breakfast or brunch. We turned these into breakfast cups. When I pulled the pan out after the initial baking i used a spoon to press the hash browns to the side. I used eggs (1 egg for 2 hash brown cups) added milk and mixed up. I substituted and used colby jack cheese, and browned up sausage. These were gone in no time!

I have made these for 2 seperate events now and they were a huge hit both times. I made the potato crusts the night before so it was easy to throw them together and bake them in the morning.I will definitely be making these again. I used bacon, peppers and onions. Wow, were they tasty. I can see making these for our large family when they all come over. You could even do different ingredients in different muffin pans.


Sweet Potato Hash Egg Cups

My 10 year old surprised us with this great breakfast concoction. Fairly simple and extremely delicious recipe.Pretty bland. I added S&P and we served with salsa to liven it up a bit. Could use onions, tomatoes, and more cheese to make it a little more flavorful/quiche like.Made these for the wife and my mother, they loved them. I did add green onions to them thanks for the yummy recipe!!!!


Sweet Potato Hash Egg Cups
4/ 5
Oleh