Navigation List

Saturday, September 28, 2019

The Best OREO CUPCAKES Ever

These cupcakes were great!!!! I was skeptical about the syrup part, but it worked out great! It didn't harden crunchy, it was smooth. These are definately sweet and I upped the anti with the booze. I found that one recipe of the icing was skimpy, but two was too much.



I like decorating though and used a 2D tip to ice it. They were fantastic and I got rave reviews on them.....and I am not a very proficient baker, so that speaks to how easy this recipe comes together. I woke up the next day craving more!

Oreo Cupcakes

Cupcakes

  • 1 chocolate box cake mix
  • 1 small instant chocolate pudding
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 cup oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
  • 1 cup mini chocolate chips

Frosting and Filling

  • 2 8oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1 2lb bag powdered sugar
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
  • 1 8oz tub cool whip
  • 12 finely crushed Oreos

Cupcakes

  1. Preheat oven to 350°.
  2. Beat all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, for 2 minutes. Fold in chips.
  3. Visit The Best OREO CUPCAKES Ever @ sixcleversisters.com for more instructions
The Best OREO CUPCAKES Ever
4/ 5
Oleh