Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

SOFT BATCH SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES

I made these exactly as written and was pleasantly surprised by how delicious they were! Wonderful recipe, very tasty cookies. I used scissors to cut the caramels as suggested by an earlier post which made it very easy and quick. These are my husbands new favorite cookies, will be making time and time again!

These are awesome! I did adjust the salt to two teaspoons and then sprinkled a tiny bit on top before cooking. And I did one cup of ghiradelli chocolate chips instead of two regular.

My first batch was a mess because the caramel wind up all over the pan. But after that I just made sure the top of the cookie was pretty flat and they stayed in place. They are a hit for sure though!

SOFT BATCH SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES
4/ 5
Oleh