Navigation List

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Bailey’s Fudge

Never made fudge before. The first time I made this, I didn't measure the ingredients because I only wanted to use what I had in the kitchen. The fudge didn't set even when I froze it. I realize I added too much milk! So I melted everything again and added more chocolate. This time it set up just the way it should! Delicious!!! I recommend storing these in an air-tight container coz if left in the fridge just wrapped in foil, the fudge will absorb the odor of other food.

this is the easiest, and most wonderful fudge I've ever made! You can't mess it up, and believe me I'm very capable of messing things up.. but it's completely foolproof! I gave my mom this recipe, and she told me I was crazy, that it had to be nasty because "she's never heard of good fudge coming out of a microwave". BUT, she tried it, and LOVED it.
Bailey’s Fudge



INGREDIENTS

3 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips (about 21 ounces)
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup Baileys (see note)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup Andes baking chips

INSTRUCTIONS
  • Line an 8 by 8 inch pan with aluminum foil.
  • In a large bowl combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for one minute, stir, and microwave for 30 seconds.
  • Stir in the Baileys and the vanilla extract until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan and top with the baking chips. Press in slightly.
  • Cover and refrigerate for four hours until firm. For firmer fudge store in the refrigerator.


Bailey’s Fudge
4/ 5
Oleh