Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

Chocolate Caramel Christmas Wands and the BEST Ever Holiday Kids Table

I have wanted to make this for a while now and finally did. It does take some time but the results are worth it! I did what others have mentioned and put down parchment paper in the pan just lift it up and peel off very easily.

I highly recommend doing it this way or else it may be a bit hard once it comes time to cutting and getting the candies out. Make sure you put in frig to set before each layer. It tasted much better than a snickers and i couldnt believe i actually made them.
I would suggest that once the last layer of chocolate is on and is partially set (not soupy but before it gets hard) that you start to cut your pieces in the pan this way the chocolate wont crack once set when you cut it. I will definitely put this on my list of things to make during each holiday.

Chocolate Caramel Christmas Wands and the BEST Ever Holiday Kids Table
4/ 5
Oleh