Navigation List

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Chocolate Pound Cake

This cake was so wonderful. I did substitute sour cream for the buttermilk. It came out super moist this way. Also I did not have instant coffee so I used 1/4 of extra strong coffee that i had sitting in my pot from the day before. Make sure that you beat the butter and eggs until the color turns a pale yellow.

(light and fluffy) I also put a glaze on it. 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 8 baking squares of sweetened chocolate and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Melt the chocolate squares in the microwave, then add condensed milk and vanilla.

Also it make be thick so just add cream or milk 1 tablesppon at a time until you like the consistency. Then pour over cooled cake...This is going to be a recipe I will make over and over!

Chocolate Pound Cake
4/ 5
Oleh