Navigation List

Thursday, October 17, 2019

EASY HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE PIE

I make this all the time, no matter what holiday, like Thanksgiving, besides the pumpkin pie I need to make this pie. I add Cookie Pie Crust, and layer it on the bottom and sides of a baked crust, and add chocolate filling and chill. Then add the whipped topping and shaved chocolate or chocolate sprinkles.

YUM! I use a grahmn cracker crust or pie crust. I use Hershey Bars and prepare like it says on the side . I then mix in half a tub of whip cream topping. Plop it in the crust and top with whip cream and chocolate chips or crushed.

This is just like the recipe . I tripled the recipe and it was perfect for 2 deep dish pies. I made my own whipped cream. Everybody loved it.

This chocolate pie is evil on a plate, it is sooooooo sooooooo yummy. My husband loved this pie and I put whipped cream on and yes it is sinful. It would even be GREAT served in fancy glasses with whipped cream if you don't have pie shell, I can't decide how I liked it better. Don't change this recipe, why mess with perfection. For pie give plenty of time to set up.
EASY HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE PIE

INGREDIENTS
  • 6 Hershey Bars
  • 8 oz Frozen Whipped Topping thawed
  • Ready made Cookie Pie Crust
  • Extra Whipped Topping for garnish


INSTRUCTIONS
  • Melt chocolate bars over low heat or in microwave.
  • Fold melted chocolate into whipped topping until completely blended.
  • Pour/spread mixture into crust and refrigerate until set.
  • Optionally garnish with whipped topping and chocolate pieces.
  • Chill until ready to serve.

EASY HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE PIE
4/ 5
Oleh