Navigation List

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

EASY NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES

These guys are awsome, and great for x-mas gifts. To make the chocolate coating look really gourmet, melt 18 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips or baking squares with 2 oz of paraffin wax(I use gulf wax found in canning section) and coat as specified in this recipe.

I used a whole package of double stuff mint oreos and they were awesome. My husband went crazy over them. Next I will try nutter butter cookies.
I wish I had discovered this sooner. This is SO GOOD, words can't describe. I made 24 balls half white chocolate and the other half with milk chocolate. You must put the balls in the fridge so they can harden before coating them in chocolate.

I used toothpicks and I had no problem, I just threw the ball in there and used a spoon to drizzle chocolate all over. I also made some in mini muffin paper cups, I put chocolate first and let it dry, then I put oreo mixture and more chocolate on top. They look just like reese's but instead of peanut butter its a delicious creamy oreo center.


EASY NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES






INGREDIENTS

16 oz package OREO Cookies
8 oz Cream Cheese softened
16 oz White Melting Chocolate

INSTRUCTIONS
  • Line baking sheet with wax paper.
  • Finely crush Oreos in food processor.
  • Reserve 1/8 cup of crushed cookies if you would like to dust finish truffles with them as a decoration.
  • Mix together crushed cookies and cream cheese until well blended.
  • Roll mixture into 1″ balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
  • Place balls in freezer for 1 hour.
  • Melt white chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds and then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
  • Dip each frozen ball in white chocolate and then return to wax paper.
  • You can decorate by dusting with cookie crumbs of by melting dark chocolate or colored chocolate and drizzling over truffles.
  • Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow chocolate to set.


EASY NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES
4/ 5
Oleh