Navigation List

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

PISTACHIO PUDDING SALAD

This recipe was AWESOME! The flavors and textures worked well. What I did was drained the pineapple juice from the fruit and only used 1 cup of the juice. I blended the pudding with the juice until thick ( almost right away) and then added just a wee bit more juice to the pudding and blended until thick but smooth.

I also added 2 cups mini marshmallows to the pudding. Then adding the pineapple into the pudding I folded in the whipped topping. I will make this all year round!
I learned how to make this when I had my first Christmas with my husband's family and my mother in law made it for me. It's still one of my favorites. When I make it, I will usually throw in a whole small bag of marshmallows.




PISTACHIO PUDDING SALAD

INGREDIENTS

1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
1 (3 oz) package instant pistachio pudding
1 8 ounce container whipped topping, thawed
2 cups mini marshmallows
¼ cup chopped pistachios, chopped for garnish (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS
  • In a large mixing bowl combine the crushed pineapple and pistachio pudding mix. Fold in the whipped topping and marshmallows.
  • Garnish with crushed pistachios.

PISTACHIO PUDDING SALAD
4/ 5
Oleh