Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting

I made this cake exactly by the recipe for Easter dinner. I did frost it differently. used a tub of coolwhip and then fresh cut strawberries with melted choc drizzled over top. Absolutely wonderfu!

They devowered it! I am just not a fan of sticky frosting. I also read a review that this cake recipe can be used as a breakfast cake! Absolutely!!! wonderful cake!



I made this cake to take to my grandmothers for dinner and there is barely any left! I made the cake exactly as directed except I left out the nuts and frosted with coolwhip and topped with sliced strawberries and toasted coconut. The cake was so moist and even my picky husband came home and had seconds. I'll definitely make this cake again and I even passed it along to my grandmother. Thank you for the great recipe. Exactly what we were looking for!

Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
4/ 5
Oleh