Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

Homemade Marshmallow Fluff Recipe

I made this today, It turned out perfect. It was my first time making my own I usually buy it. I added butter flavoring instead of vanilla as I only had the brown and didn't want it to turn it to off white. It tastes great and is nice and thick.

Followed the instructions almost exactly, Did beat a little longer before I added the sugar. Also I took the eggs right out of the fridge, no need for room temp if you have a good mixer. TIP: I always test it with a fork and make sure there are strong peaks before I add sugar.



Good and easy. I followed the recipe exactly, except that I didn't have any light corn syrup so had to use a darker one, which I happened to have on hand. It still came out white but I can taste it the stronger syrup. However, that's my fault and I'm not going to down rate the recipe because of something I elected to do. I went ahead because I needed the creme for another recipe - I'm glad not to have to go the store. Thanks to the poster for this recipe. I will be using it again.

Homemade Marshmallow Fluff Recipe
4/ 5
Oleh