Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

KILLER VEGAN CHILI

This chili is just right for the bold and the timid. It has some heat, but not too much for everyone to enjoy. The list of ingredients was intimidating but we put it together and simmered it down to a very nice meal. Cutting the portion to 9 created almost a full gallon. More actual flavor than simple chili.This had a wonderful robust flavor. I only left out the brown sugar. Oh, and added extra garlic :)v

This is a terrific chili....made a day ahead. I made it in advance yesterday and I didn't think much of it then. Fast forward today.....YUMMY! My only change was to not overdo the prep. Brown the bacon, browned the meat and then cooked the chopped vegis in a lttle of the reserved fat. Added all the seasonings, liquids and beans and it made it so much easier. 


KILLER VEGAN CHILI

Great Chili. I too was a little afraid of all the ingredients. I had to buy several of them. But it was a great bowl of chili. We make again. Going to freeze some and see how to taste later.This has to be the best Chili ever! My entire family just loves this. I have never been able to make a good chili, but this one is the best. A lot of ingredients, was a little intimidating, but worth getting all the ingredients!



KILLER VEGAN CHILI
4/ 5
Oleh