Navigation List

Saturday, October 26, 2019

LEMON RICOTTA ALMOND CAKE

Omg omg..it was sooooooo good! I followed the recipe exactly as posted! It was moist and yummy. It tasted like those lemon bars but in a sponge cake form. Perfect for my gluten intolerant husband! This recipe looks pretty versatile so I will be trying to make a key lime and pistachio version....Yay I am soo happy to have a yummy recipe to play around with!

This was delicious and very easy. My entire family enjoyed it. It is a great lunchbox treat. I changed the recipe just a bit to tone down the lemon taste. (I love the lemon, but my celiac kid does not.) I added almond extract instead of the lemon extract. Keeper! 10.5" round 22 mins.



This was a delicious cake and I can't wait to make it again and try it out on my friends. Gluten-free eating isn't a sacrifice when it taste this good.


========================================================================
LEMON RICOTTA ALMOND CAKE
4/ 5
Oleh