Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER ICEBOX CAKE

This is the peanutty-est. Delicious cake-- although I recommend using margarine instead of butter or fewer eggs as the cake was very heavy in the middle.Everyone who has tried it ,loved it.I used the icing recipe off of peanut butter cake 2 .worked really well.  I made this cake this morning, in fact I actually made two of them...one a double layer and the other, a bundt cake. The cake tastes really good and the frosting is to die for. For the middle layer on each I took some regular store vanilla frosting and mixed it with grape jelly so I ended up with a peanut butter and jelly cake. I highly recommend!

I did make some changes though. To the actual recipe, the icing doesn't need near as much milk. I ended up using way too much powdered sugar to get it back to not being liquid. Also, I did two layers instead of one big cake. Was very pretty! Something I added...Reese cups! I also used Reese's peanut butter. It was so good! I crumbled the Reese cups on the first and second layer. I liked the icing a little runny because I let the icing run down the sides and harden. Turned out great!


NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER ICEBOX CAKE

this is one of the best online recipe i've ever use and its perfect with the peanut butter frosting recipe i got from this website if your looking for a sweet but not to sweet moist and peanut buttery treat use these recipes and for a healther snack use skippy peanut butter i've tryed it with the other type of peanut butter and it does not taste the same.


NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER ICEBOX CAKE
4/ 5
Oleh