Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

OUT OF THIS WORLD CARROT CAKE RECIPE WITH CALLIE’S CREAM CHEESE FROSTING

Oh my. This was great! My hubby advised me late last night he had to take something for a potluck today (dont you hate that) and since I've been eyeballing this recipe, my son and I went to the store and whipped it up!

We saved enough batter to make 3 cupcakes so we could all taste it. It was SO fast to make with the food processer, and it was devine! I followed previous reviews and used 3/4 cup oil, used 1/4 cup cinnamon applesauce, upped the cinnamon to 3 tsp (we love spice) and added raisins. I decreased the sugar in the frosting to 2 3/4 cups.



I put nuts IN the frosting and sprinkled a few more ON the cake (we're nut lovers too). The frosting was fantastic, after the cake was frosted, I had dibs on the bowl, beaters, knife, you name it, they were MINE! Great recipe, the pineapple was different, but DARN GOOD!

OUT OF THIS WORLD CARROT CAKE RECIPE WITH CALLIE’S CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
4/ 5
Oleh