Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bar

This cheesecake came out amazing, though it's very sweet, and I can only eat one small piece at a time. I made this using a graham cracker crust like another reviewer suggested, and I also left off the topping because I felt that the cheesecake would stand out enough on its own.

I was not disappointed. Thanks very much to the recipe submitter! This did take a lot longer to bake than the recipe suggests though. It probably took closer to an hour in my oven.



A good done-ness test for cheesecake, if you're in doubt, is to stick the tip of a knife into the cheesecake halfway between the center and the wall of the pan. If the knife comes out clean, it's done. The center should still be jiggly, as the recipe suggests.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bar
4/ 5
Oleh