Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

THE BEST HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS EVER

My mother and I made this for some homemade cinnamon buns and it was the best icing I've ever had! I brought them into work and you'd have thought people were starving. She has a homemade roll recipe that uses potato flakes. Look for one online like that and top with this icing!

Super good!I've always used a recipe that used more cream cheese and figured I'd like it better that way. Tonight I didn't have enough cream cheese left for my regular recipe so I tried this one. I am pleasantly surprised and I now have a new regular recipe.


Extremely easy, and yet so perfect. Really, to me, the perfect amount of cream cheese for flavor and consistency, but not too much to make you think you are using a cream cheese icing, which I don't really want on my roll.

THE BEST HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS EVER
4/ 5
Oleh