Navigation List

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Vegan Avocado Potato Salad with Dill & Cilantro

This salad is DELICIOUS!!! We ate some right after I made it and straight out of the fridge. We at it with tortilla chips as a dip and my kids LOVED it! I have never made a recipe on here that has not been rated but so glad I did. This is already in the recipe files.

My husband, our 1 year old and myself all love this recipe! It's so good warm or cold. We often eat it as a dip with multi-grain chips. It's also good cooked up with chicken and even in a tortilla shell with pepperjack cheese. So good and healthy!

This is a great healthy recipe with great flavor that could be used as an appetizer with chips, a salad, or an entrée (add grilled meats). I am not crazy about jarred roasted red pepper so I just cut up some peppers and threw it in.

Vegan Avocado Potato Salad with Dill & Cilantro
4/ 5
Oleh