Navigation List

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

THE BEST STRAWBERRY DRESSING

I made this yesterday using fresh strawberries, but following the rest of the recipe exactly. It was simple, fast and delicious! I served it over a spinach and sliced strawberry salad with tomatoes and pecan pieces. My husband and I enjoyed it and I will definitely make it often.

I love this recipe. I always keep frozen strawberries on hand and they work great in the recipe, although they do need to be at least partially thawed. It is a wonderful light healthy option that makes a salad with nuts and fresh fruit come to life.

A great use of strawberries, although I admit to using 8 oz. of fresh berries rather than frozen. Used all the other ingredients as listed and this produced a delicious salad dressing and lasted a week in the fridge without getting watery from the fresh fruit. I will be making this dressing again.

THE BEST STRAWBERRY DRESSING
4/ 5
Oleh