Navigation List

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER GANACHE

This is the recipe I use for all my ganache needs. Like the author says, it's very versatile. By changing the temperature (melting or cooling,) you can change the consistency of the ganache. I have mixed it with whipped cream for a quick mousse, used it to mask and glaze a cake, and even piped roses with it! If you use the best quality chocolate, it will make any event special.

This is a very simple recipe, but yields an incredibly delicious topping with many uses. I made chocolate sheetcakes for our vacation, and used this as the frosting. It was delicious and elegant. Be aware that ganache is meant to be less sweet than regular frosting; using milk chocolate does not result in a true ganache flavor.

Best ganache recipe on allrecipes, in my opinion. Use best quality chocolate and chop it up with your chef's knife. If you tweak the chocolate ratio and even add favorite liqueur, this will make decadent cake. I roll in deep bowl of cocoa powder. Yum.

VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER GANACHE
4/ 5
Oleh