Navigation List

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

THE ULTIMATE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

These cookies came out absolutely amazing! Were easy and quick, a good classical chocolate chip cookie. I read a previous person's suggestion to replace the baking soda with baking powder to avoid flatness, and decided to use 1 t baking soda and only 1/2 t baking powder, to make the cookies rise just a little. Came out perfect! When I didn't burn the sheet.

I've been making these cookies for several years. Everyone LOVES my cookies. I love to see the look on my husbands faces when they take the first bite. These taste nothing like the usual toll house cookie recipe. The dough freezes very well and my kids make these all of the time. You can also replace the chocolate chips with toffee bits, (the kind without chocolate) they are to die for.

These cookies were absolutely delicious!!!! EXACTLY what I have been searching for! I have them in the oven now, I almost ate the whole first pan before the second pan was even out of the oven! I followed everybody else's suggestion. They are perfect, I will make this again when christmas come.

THE ULTIMATE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
4/ 5
Oleh