Navigation List

Monday, September 23, 2019

GARLIC-RANCH PRETZELS

I love garlic so I try to make this for me but my husband want to, so I made this for 5 person to serving because my parents love's garlic too. and they are so festive and fun!



These Garlic-Ranch Pretzels are a perfect snack for an afternoon pick-me-up, a relaxing evening, or any party! They are simple to make and packed with flavor!

GARLIC-RANCH PRETZELS

PREP TIME
3 mins
COOK TIME
3 mins
TOTAL TIME
6 mins
Makes: 8-10 servings

INGREDIENTS
  • 20-ounce bag mini twist pretzels
  • 2 1-ounce packages Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
  • 1-1/2 Tablespoons garlic powder
  • ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted


INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Pour pretzels into a large, microwave-safe bowl.
  2. In a small bowl, combine ranch mix and garlic powder and gently stir.
  3. Sprinkle ranch mixture over pretzels and gently mix to coat. (The more you mix, the more of the ranch mixture will fall to the bottom of the bowl.
  4. view more instructions @ myfearlesskitchen.com
GARLIC-RANCH PRETZELS
4/ 5
Oleh