Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

GRILLED ZUCCHINI HUMMUS WRAP

A great wrap for lunch or dinner. Can be made with all sorts of leftovers, like home made pesto. This was delicious. I made about 12 ounces of pesto using zucchini and tomato with olive oil and salt, plus I also used cream cheese in place of goat cheese and then followed the rest of the recipe and it turned out amazing. Was amazed I actually made something so good. Thank you so much for this great one. I'll be making it a pretty often now!

This was awesome! I made the vegetables one day and then ate the wraps for lunch throughout the week- something delicious to look forward to every afternoon!Textures were perfect! I also added chicken which I had marinaded in balsamic vinegar with a little salt, pepper and garlic powder. We used Feta cheese instead of goat cheese - it was a hit!


GRILLED ZUCCHINI HUMMUS WRAP 
Oh my goodness...this was SO good! I actually made it as written except I used white tortillas instead of wheat. The melding of the veggie flavors is amazing! I think the ingredient that ties it all together so perfectly is the goat cheese. In my family, half like pesto and the other half of us do not. But all of us loved these wraps and agreed that they are a dish you would see in a nice restaurant. I will definitely make these again!


GRILLED ZUCCHINI HUMMUS WRAP
4/ 5
Oleh