Navigation List

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Keto Truffles & Cake Pops

I make this for my husband, he want to do keto's program and this is how I take care of him from his food. Anything about keto's program I give it to him. This truffle was his favorite desserts cake, so I made this for him and I did it as always.. His love them so much. I'm realy happy for that.

These Keto Truffles (with keto cake pop option) are delicious bites filled with cake and icing, and coated with a delicious chocolate so good you won't miss sugar!  They're so easy to make even the kids can help!


Keto Truffles & Cake Pops

PREP TIME
1 minute
TOTAL TIME
1 minute

Ingredients
1 Keto Yellow Cake Recipe, baked per directions
1/2 cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener*
2 T Butter, softened
Dash of Vanilla, optional
2 bars Lakanto Chocolate, melted*
Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory

Instructions
  1. Bake the cake according to directions. Let cool and release from the pan.
  2. Make the icing: Whip the butter, powdered Lakanto sweetener and vanilla in a small bowl.
  3. Once the cake has cooled, crumble it with your hands in a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to mix in 2 Tablespoons of the icing you made.
  4. view more instructions @ fitmomjourney.com
Keto Truffles & Cake Pops
4/ 5
Oleh