Navigation List

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Peanut Butter Brownie Bombs

The recipes was easy to make and they came to great. I hope my husband enjoy it because this is my first time for me to make a peanut butter. I will do anything to make my husband and my daughter happy.. So I make this for them.


Peanut Butter Brownie Bombs

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/8 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 pkg fudge brownie mix, baked and cooled (I like Betty Crocker’s Family sized fudge brownies)
  • 18-oz semisweet chocolate or chocolate candy melts
  • Sprinkles for decorating the tops


Directions:
  1. Make the brownies according to the box. Make sure to follow the direction to make fudgy brownies and not cake-like ones. Cook in a 13×9 pan. Cool.
  2. While brownies are cooling, make the peanut butter balls. In a bowl, whisk together peanut butter, powdered  sugar, salt and vanilla. Make sure you get all the lumps out.
  3. get full directions @ rumblytumbly.com
Peanut Butter Brownie Bombs
4/ 5
Oleh