Navigation List

Friday, October 25, 2019

4 LAYER PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE BROWNIES

Made these for the first time. They are amazing. I put them in the freezer after the peanut butter layer, until the peanut butter was hard enough to apply the frosting. I micro waved the frosting so it spread easily. They thawed quickly and were a gigantic hit. I will make these again.

I love peanut butter and chocolate together but I thought that the recipe was too see with too much peanut butter. If I ever do this recipe again , I'll make sure to make a thin layer of pb (maybe half of what it calls for) and the frosting too. I'll make half of what the frosting calls for too or just look up another chocolate frosting recipe to replace this frosting. The only part I liked about this recipe was the brownie part they came out nice. 



These are brownies with layers of peanut butter and frosting that my mother used to make me as a child. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers will go crazy.


===========================================================
4 LAYER PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
4/ 5
Oleh