Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Applebee’s Copycat Maple Butter Blondies

This sweet and creamy butter is great on sweet potatoes, waffles, and French toast. This butter is the only way I can get my husband to eat sweet potatoes. So. Good. I paired this down to 8 servings, as I didn't want to make a whole bunch and not like it. But, it really was great. I didn't have pure maple syrup but I did have pure Butter Pecan syrup, which was a workable substitution. I ended up using this butter on the Nut and Grain pancakes from this site, which turned out alright. I don't know if I'd make it again, but it WAS good.

I thought this was just okay. The pumpkin pie spice was overpowering. Also there was not much of a maple flavor. If I were to make this again, I would use less spice and try increasing the amount of maple syrup or even add 1 teaspoon pure maple extract.


Applebee’s Copycat Maple Butter Blondies

I didn't think it had a really strong maple flavor though. But, the flavor was good anyway! It was like eating cinnamon raisin bread with butter and sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on top. I put it in a one cup container with a twist top lid, and it fit perfect. It was a very handy container to store it in the fridge. I will definitely make a cup of this as is every fall!



Applebee’s Copycat Maple Butter Blondies
4/ 5
Oleh