Navigation List

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese

I loved it! I've had gourmet grilled cheese before, but I'll admit that this one was better. I used two other cheeses (whatever I had available) instead of pepperjack and I found that olive oil worked better than butter. I also did not use onions and regular bacon instead of thick. I will DEFINITELY be making this again! (I might even add jalapenos next time.)

Grilled cheese turned up to eleven! I think the only thing that I would change would be to sauté the onions a little first, so that the sandwich isn't overwhelmed by the raw onion flavor.


Loved it, indeed! I had to use prosciutto crudo, ok, it's not bacon. It's all I had in the fridge. So, sue me. The creamy avocado and the spicy cheese just make a great couple.

Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese
4/ 5
Oleh