Navigation List

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Layered Cherry Cheesecake

This cheesecake was wonderful. I am on a Low Carb diet and this worked great. I left out the graham crackers and used Splenda in place of the sugar. The 2 tablespoons of flour is not going to sabotage a low carb diet. My husband liked it better than the regular cheesecakes that I make. Of course his had to have cherries on top!

I was asked to make a cheesecake for my managers boss, and I chose this one. when it came outof the oven it looked burnt compared to other cheesecake recipes I have used, which was kind of offputting.

The only change I made was that once it had cooled, I dropped blobs of melted chocolate around the outside so that there was 1 chocolate blob per portion. it was very good, but the burnt look was a bit offputting.

Layered Cherry Cheesecake
4/ 5
Oleh